RESLEN PPX and PPHRC are high performing PP–based compounds with 30-50 % glass fibres that can replace PA6 GF in many applications.
The arguments for RESLEN:
* Most technical properties are in level with PA6 GF.
* It is possible to produce more parts per kg and every part will have a lower weight.
o RESLEN compared to PA6 GF30 can give an approximately 16 % weight
* Can be used in existing moulds.
* Saves energy since it is processing at lower temperatures.
* Limited needs or completely not needed for drying before injection
* No change in dimensions - even in moist environments.